Monday, March 25, 2013

Demi Lovato to Perform on Kimmel and Dancing With the Stars ...


demi-live-032513

Are you still as obsessed with Demi Lovato’s single “Heart Attack” as we are?!


Demi recently filmed the music video for the song and while we eagerly await its release, we have a few live performances to look forward to!


The 20-year-old will perform her hit single on Jimmy Kimmel Live on April 1, no it’s not a joke, and on “Dancing with the Stars” on April 2! That is definitely a great way to kick off April.


If you missed it, Demi is also returning as a mentor for the ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest and she chatted with Parade about her own mentors, her new album and more.


On who her mentor was growing up: “I didn’t know her at the time, but it’s Kelly Clarkson. I just thought she was a great role model. She was never publicly seen drinking and driving or wearing really scandalous clothes or anything like that. I feel like she set a really great example and she was extremely talented.”


On whether she’ll be back as an X Factor judge: “I would love to. I had so much fun on that show. If they asked me to come back, I’d probably say yes.”


On her edgy new look for her “Heart Attack” single release: “It’s just more of who I am. I always stick to wear a lot of black and rocking out on guitars when I perform. I go to events and I’ll dress elegantly, but when I perform on stage, I tend to keep it edgy because that’s the persona that comes out of me when I perform.”


On how this album is different from her past records: “I think this album is just all-around better than anything I’ve ever done. I think it’s been a trial-and-error process with my music and just trying to figure out who I am. I’m slowly but surely, as my career goes on, figuring more of that out, and I think I got a pretty good idea of where I’m at today and things I want to talk about.”


On the new sound she’s going for: “The sound is going to be different. There are differences between each song. Some kind of have a rock vibe to them, some are just really raw, they don’t have any background vocals and it’s just me and guitar and strings. And there are some that are dance songs. Everything is different, but ultimately I just wanted it to be good pop music.”


Read more here.




Source:


http://www.shineon-media.com/2013/03/25/demi-lovato-to-perform-on-kimmel-and-dancing-with-the-stars/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com