Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dorothy Hamill: What she says about her - 3M Double Sided Tape


Posted on by



Thursday night on "Dancing with the Stars," Olympian Dorothy Hamill made a dramatic decision to withdraw from the competition, while singer Kellie Pickler emerged as a frontrunner.


Dorothy Hamill: sidelined by a pinched nerve. Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill has withdrawn from Dancing With the Stars on doctor's orders related to a cyst on her spine. Although the 56-year-old had the potential to become the oldest mirror-ball


I'm happy I made it through, but it's also really heartbreaking to see Dorothy Hamill go. I feel really lucky to have met someone as amazing as her. She had one day to practice her dance this week, so I just feel bad that she had to drop out due to a


"I have taken the advice of my spine surgeon and I need to withdraw from the competition," Hamill told "DWTS" co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet with a smile though her eyes welled up. "I have an injury that could be irreparable nerve


Last night's Dancing with the Stars results show saw one more celebrity eliminated, but not because of a fan vote. Former Olympian Dorothy Hamill had to pull out of the competition thanks to an injury. The 56-year-old Olympic skater, who earned a total






Source:


http://www.3mdoublesidedtape.org/dorothy-hamill-what-she-says-about-her-dancing-with-the-stars-departure-9/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com