Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Justin Bieber Is Young And He “Makes Mistakes” | Disney Dreaming


Justin Bieber Young And Makes Mistakes


Justin Bieber has admitted that while he wants to be a good role model, he is young and he makes mistakes. Justin told Us Weekly:




I’m young and I make mistakes. That’s part of growing up, I mess up sometimes. It’s part of growing up. I know who I am and I’m not gonna let negativity towards me bring me down. I’m a positive person and I plan on staying that way. This business can break you down, but I have a strong team around me, and my family and all the fans. The love overcomes the negativity. I’m not perfect but I’m growing and trying to be better everyday. That’s part of life. I’m young and I want to have fun. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.




While Justin says he is not going to let negativity bring him down, he was just accused of battery by his neighbor. Yikes! We’ll keep you posted with how that story plays out.



Disney News

Love It? Share It »



More Articles:








Source:


http://www.disneydreaming.com/2013/03/27/justin-bieber-is-young-and-he-makes-mistakes/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com