Monday, April 1, 2013

Demi Lovato unveils new album artwork | Music, News ...




© Hollywood Records

© Hollywood Records



Demi Lovato has unveiled the artwork for her upcoming fourth studio album.


The artwork for the currently unnamed album was unveiled on Lovato’s website last night, following a series of teasers.


Speaking about her album, she said: “Fans can expect a less dancey-pop album. I’m trying to stay away from EDM on this album and no dubstep for me.


“I miss hearing real instruments on the radio and I wanna be able to bring that back. That’s important to me. I want my sound and lyrics to mature as well as I have the past year.”


Lovato’s fourth studio album is expected to be released in May.


Take a look at the artwork, in full, below:




© Hollywood Records

© Hollywood Records






  • © Hollywood Records


















Nick Barnes



Nick is an 18-year-old Business & I.T student from Manchester. He is Managing Editor at imediamonkey.com, joined the team in January 2012, but has shown an outstanding contribution to the website.









Source:


http://www.imediamonkey.com/2013/04/01/demi-lovato-unveils-new-album-artwork/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com