Monday, April 1, 2013

New Details About Demi Lovato's May 14th Album | Disney Dreaming


Demi Lovato May 14 Album


Demi Lovato’s next album will arrive in stores and online on May 14, 2013. Demi spoke to MTV about her upcoming CD, revealing:




Well not only does the album say a lot about where I am in life right now [but] like there’s follow-up songs. I feel like one is a follow-up song to ‘Skyscraper.’ I feel like other ones talk about some issues I haven’t spoken about. I’m continuing to let out a lot of things therapeutically on my music and I’m very thankful I have the opportunity to do that … I’ve been working with incredible producers. There’s so many I don’t even know who to name, but I do have a collaboration with somebody. I don’t know if I’m allowed to tell but it’ll be dope.




Who do YOU think Demi collaborates with on the album? Share your guesses in the comments section!


Do you love Demi’s new album cover?



Disney News

Love It? Share It »



More Articles:







Source:


http://www.disneydreaming.com/2013/04/01/new-details-about-demi-lovatos-may-14th-album/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com