Monday, April 1, 2013

Video: Demi Lovato Performs “Heart Attack” On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live ...



Demi Lovato



Demi Lovato stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night (April 1) to give the debut performance of her brand new single, “Heart Attack.” Demi used every bit of fierceness she could muster up to rock the performance of the pulsating track, on which she belts “You make me glow/But I cover up/Won’t let it show/So I’m putting my defenses up/’Cause I don’t wanna fall in love/If I ever did that, I think I’d have a heart attack.”


Demi Lovato Reveals Cover Art, Release Date For New Album, “Demi”


It’s a good thing Demi got all the jitters of the first performance out of the way. Not even a full 24 hours later she’ll be back on TV to perform “Heart Attack” on tomorrow night’s Dancing With The Stars results show.


Before hitting the stage to perform at Kimmel, Demi sat down with Jimmy to chat about rejoining the judging panel on X Factor USA (she wants either Lady Gaga or Katy Perry to join her), getting sick on tour, and her new album, Demi, out on May 14.


Watch Demi performance on JKL below:


Related Posts with Thumbnails


Source:


http://neonlimelight.com/2013/04/02/video-demi-lovato-performs-heart-attack-on-jimmy-kimmel-live/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com