Friday, December 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Joe Jonas' Accusation | Disney ...


Miley Cyrus Joe Jonas


Joe Jonas accused Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato as being the reason that he tried drugs for the first time. Joe wrote in his New York Magazine essay:




I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, ‘Try it! Try it!’ so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don’t even smoke weed that often anymore. I was caught drinking when I was 16 or 17, and I thought the world was going to collapse. But I was in another country, and it was legal there. My 21st birthday, I fell down a flight of stairs. I was unconscious that time, and my whole team was scared to death that somebody was going to get a picture. Now I appreciate wine or a vodka-soda at the end of the day every once in a while.




Joe Jonas Miley Cyrus


And here’s what Miley had to say about that, via the New York Times:




If you want to smoke weed, you’re going to smoke weed. There’s nothing that two little girls are going to get you to do that you don’t want to do. I thought maybe he was saying that like it was going to make him look bada**. We were so young that it was actually like, ‘How did you get peer-pressured by me?’




Read what else Joe had to say about his relationship with Demi Lovato here.




Source:


http://www.disneydreaming.com/2013/12/27/miley-cyrus-opens-up-about-joe-jonas-accusation/






The News from http://strongdemi.blogspot.com